ASI Data Science is an artificial intelligence company based in central London. Since 2014, we have run Europe’s leading programme for top quantitative PhDs, postdocs and software engineers to transition to data science. We’ve worked with over 65 companies, from seed-stage startups to the biggest organisation in the UK, helping them both with data science innovation and hiring talented data scientists able to hit the ground running.
We are now looking to expand the Fellowship team and bring in someone for full-time to help new and existing business expand their data science capabilities. Your product are some of the top PhDs and postdocs globally. Your customers are C-level staff, hiring managers and recruitment at some of the most innovative companies in Europe.
As a new business executive, you’ll work to uncover and define the best opportunities for the ASI Fellowship, including new customers, new verticals and new business strategies. You’ll manage inbound leads, handle the full sales cycle through to onboarding new companies, and develop strategies that enable us to companies who may not be familiar with the ASI Fellowship. We’re still relatively small (23 at time of print) and you’ll be working closely with senior management across the business.
We have a strong brand in artificial intelligence, a great product and a superb team. If you’re smart, persistent and a team player, and want an exciting career at the centre of the AI revolution, we want to hear from you.
- Managing inbound leads and outbound campaigns
- Reach out via email and phone to drive new opportunities
- Help new users understand the Fellowship and handle detailed conversations about the products we offer
- Working closely with the team, identify the most promising companies to help the Fellowship grow
- Managing the full sales cycle for the aspects of the Fellowship
- Build and maintain relationships with potential and existing customers, as well as internal colleagues across the company.
- Experience in client-facing roles, especially managing relationships with complex clients
- Experience in recruitment sales and/or enterprise sales
- Interest in technology, data science and artificial intelligence (a plus and will make your job much more fun)
- Experience in startups, the technology industry or other fast growing companies
- Desire to work in a fast-growing companies where things change quickly
- Superb written and communication skills
- Persistent and able to bounce back - sales is not always the easiest job in the world
- To work in one of Europe’s most exciting data science and advanced analytics companies
- High-impact work
- A fun, highly-educated and growing team that trusts you and values your learning and advancement
- Options, Holiday package
- Competitive salary