We are a London based firm who are experts in applying artificial intelligence to solve business problems. We believe in software over slides, specialist skills over general smarts, and in building capability rather than encouraging dependency. We have three related parts to our business
- Fellowship: the UK’s most prestigious training and placement programme to become a data scientist or data engineer.
- Consultancy: expert data scientists and engineers working with some of the most well known organisations to deliver business value and build capability.
- Platform: Secure, powerful platform for data science, removing the need to create a new technical stack within your organisation and allowing easy deployment of models into business workflow.
We are looking for an engagement manager to join our growing consulting team, who would be responsible for leading our day to day engagement with clients and working alongside our data scientists. Our Engagement Managers will communicate continuously with the client throughout the project, tailor the skills and approach of the project team to perfectly fit the client's needs, and ensure that the tools and insights can be directly implemented to maximise business impact and their future capability.
The consulting practice is growing fast, and you will have the opportunity to develop your organisational leadership skills as well as your experience with Artificial Intelligence across a range of sectors.
The ideal candidate has a demonstrated passion for problem solving and technology.
They can explain complex ideas simply and clearly, have a bias to action, and are expert at listening and understanding organisational and emotional context.
They are also likely to have:
- 3+years of commercial consulting or problem solving experience
- Outstanding oral and written communication.
- Sector specific in one or more of: energy, financial services, pharmaceuticals, government, retail.
- An pro-active, entrepreneurial mindset that can think creatively about opportunities and solutions.
- A willingness to travel, occasionally internationally, and to work at client sites as well as at our office in central London.
- Evidence of leadership qualities, and in particular a predisposition to serve the team as well as the client.
- Experience of Data Science, or software development would be an advantage.
- Equity in a rapidly growing, funded start-up.
- The opportunity to work in one of Europe’s most exciting data science and advanced analytics companies.
- High-impact work and the freedom to shape one of our core products.
- A fun, highly-educated and growing team that trusts you and values your learning and advancement.
- Weekly training in the latest data science techniques, tools, and technologies.
- Exposure to a wide variety of sectors and AI applications.
- Competitive salary.